Curacao Fiesta Tour review

Glamourgal

We booked this excursion independently, Fiesta Tours. This tour was $35 per person. Our first stop was Boca Tabla Caves at a National Park, Shete Boka. The park had some beautiful views of the beach through the caves. We also stopped off at some photo opt spots with beautiful scenery and then proceeded to our first beach, Great Knip Beach. I do remember that I did not feel that we had enough time to spend on the beach. I would suggest water shoes as it was rocky going in to the water. The snorkeling was pretty good by the rocks. We then went on to another beach, Cas Abao. We were there a little longer and had time to get some lunch while there This beach was not quite as rocky but I’d still suggest water shoes. The lunch was pretty good. My DH and I had a hamburger and shared some fries as you were given a very large amount of fries. This excursion was informative but I would have preferred more beach time as I am a beach person. Others enjoyed this excursion.

-

Archived