Transfer service Ft. Lauderdale

grublet22

Just got back from the Carnival Freedom and thought I would share some information for anyone looking for a good transfer service from airport/hotel to cruise port.

We were very lucky to have found Fanny from Sunshine Coast....$7.00 pp and the vans were clean and the service was beyond professional. If you want to give them a call....ask for Fanny at 1-305-746-8966. We used them from our hotel to port and Fanny knows the short cuts to get you through the long taxi lines. If you have any questions just let me know.

Sylvia

Just got back from the Carnival Freedom and thought I would share some information for anyone looking for a good transfer service from airport/hotel to cruise port.

We were very lucky to have found Fanny from Sunshine Coast....$7.00 pp and the vans were clean and the service was beyond professional. If you want to give them a call....ask for Fanny at 1-305-746-8966. We used them from our hotel to port and Fanny knows the short cuts to get you through the long taxi lines. If you have any questions just let me know.

Sylvia

Is this from FLL to Miami or Port Everglades? I need transport to Miami for my November cruise.

$7.00 a person is the going rate for van shuttle service to the port from most Ft. L hotels. Some hotels offer the service too.

You can take a cab for $12-$15. We like using cabs. ;)

Is this from FLL to Miami or Port Everglades? I need transport to Miami for my November cruise.

OP is talking from Ft L hotels to that port. Not to Miami.

Have you checked into SAS Shuttle service mentioned here most often.

OP is talking from Ft L hotels to that port. Not to Miami.

Have you checked into SAS Shuttle service mentioned here most often.

I know about SAS & QPL but I was just looking to see if this was a cheaper option since I have 7 people to transport but thanks for mentioning it just in case :D

Archived