Diamond Head Tour

mprcruiser

Thanks, It would be great to have a certificate of achievement since I'm not too athletic. Sorry if this is double posted but I don't know what happened to the post I finished before this one. It must have gone into cyberspace.

Gem:)

Gem Lover,

I've just completed the Palapala Ho`omaika`i Certificate and posted it at the Hike Diamond Head site. Now you can download the Palapala Ho`omaika`i (Award of Merit) once you have completed the hike. It looks best printed in color. It's suitable for framing.

Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

Gem Lover,

I've just completed the Palapala Ho`omaika`i Certificate and posted it at the Hike Diamond Head site. Now you can download the Palapala Ho`omaika`i (Award of Merit) once you have completed the hike. It looks best printed in color. It's suitable for framing.

Let me know if this is what you had in mind.

Hi CaribbeanBound,

Thank you for the great info on Diamond Head hike. The pictures are great and I can at least see what I am facing. I'd better start going to the gym. The certificate is a great perk as well.

I had spinal surgery a few weeks ago to fuse 2 disks. t's great not to have pain going down my legs. Everything seems to be going along fine. I have 6 more weeks of restrictions and then I'm hitting the treadmill.

Gem

Archived