Ocean Sky Limo

Anyone used them? They are quoting $79 + 20% from MIA to FLL. 10% discount if you use them on the return.

For what type of car? How many people? Thats a great price for a limo. I never used them but I hope someone has. I just sent for a quote for my November precruise from FLL to my hotel in Miami.

Thanks for the info. Lets hope the reviews are good.

Edit: BBB rating is D+. It said they have 1 complaint in the past 12 months that the company did not resolve. :(

• 1 month later...

Just recently used Ocean Sky Limo for my Fort Lauderdale airport arrival. I was very impressed that driver He was well dressed and professional looking the were holding a name sign on an ipad. The ride down was comfortable and their car was a new Cadillac sedan. I paid 79 plus tp @ 20% and they gave a 10% discount on the return. I was so pleased i gave an extra 20.00 to driver in cash. I would definately use the again

Just recently used Ocean Sky Limo for my Fort Lauderdale airport arrival. I was very impressed that driver He was well dressed and professional looking the were holding a name sign on an ipad. The ride down was comfortable and their car was a new Cadillac sedan. I paid 79 plus tp @ 20% and they gave a 10% discount on the return. I was so pleased i gave an extra 20.00 to driver in cash. I would definitely use the again

progress.gif

Just recently used Ocean Sky Limo for my Fort Lauderdale airport arrival. I was very impressed that driver He was well dressed and professional looking the were holding a name sign on an ipad. The ride down was comfortable and their car was a new Cadillac sedan. I paid 79 plus tp @ 20% and they gave a 10% discount on the return. I was so pleased i gave an extra 20.00 to driver in cash. I would definitely use the again

• 7 months later...

Do not use ocean sky limo ... BIG SCAM ARTIST ... the webiste is showing Hollywood address 1328 Wiley st , this is a residential apartment building ... this company does not exist .... they're using many phone numbers and different names... service is very bad ... old cars ... and they never pick up people on time.

they fire drivers every week and they do not pay them .... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ....

Archived