Miracle Ship

Just wondering who has sailed the Miracle & your feedback. We're about to book this ship sailing 11/14 out of NY. We're bringing our young adult kids & was wondering the activities available on ship. We've only sailed NCL & figure Carnival will probably have similar activities during days at sea. Any feedback appreciated.

We really liked the Miracle.. so much so we're doing a repeat cruise in July. There are many new features since we sailed her two years ago, so it should make it no so repeat'y - I think that's a real word.. isn't it? ;)

Guest LoveMyBoxer

Have sailed on her the past three years and have another in July and December. She is a beautiful, easy to get around ship with amazing staff. The only thing that get a little getting used to, is the dining room! However, I like purple!:D

We sailed on the Miracle back in 2009 and will be sailing on her again this September. Just love her! So easy to get around on this ship.

So sorry to see she will be moving to the West Coast next year :-(

The Miracle is my favorite ship. In fact all the Spirit class ships get my vote. They never feel crowded. We sailed the Miracle out of NY last year and had a great time. You will too!

Make sure to check out the secret garden. didn't notice it until later in the cruise - great place to sit and have a quiet drink or read a book. Can't remember exact deck - lower in the ship I think. I'm sure someone will be able give specifics. LOVE this class of ship too - so much easier to get around then the Glory class imo.

Make sure to check out the secret garden. didn't notice it until later in the cruise - great place to sit and have a quiet drink or read a book. Can't remember exact deck - lower in the ship I think. I'm sure someone will be able give specifics. LOVE this class of ship too - so much easier to get around then the Glory class imo.

The area is called "Gatsby's Garden Interior Promenade" and is located on deck 3 (Atlantic Deck) forward. A really nice area to curl up and read or just watch the ocean.

Have sailed on the Miracle 4x and we are sailing her again 03-16-13 as she transitions through the Panama Canal to her new home in Long Beach California. Not happy that she's moving west, but glad that we will have the opportunity to sail her again.:)

Love this ship and crew ! :D

The area is called "Gatsby's Garden Interior Promenade" and is located on deck 3 (Atlantic Deck) forward. A really nice area to curl up and read or just watch the ocean.

Have sailed on the Miracle 4x and we are sailing her again 03-16-13 as she transitions through the Panama Canal to her new home in Long Beach California. Not happy that she's moving west, but glad that we will have the opportunity to sail her again.:)

Love this ship and crew ! :D

Amazing how Gatsby garden is always so empty.

I'll be another to chime in, Great ship perfect size, never felt crowded at all and we went April of this year during Spring break out of NY! The staff I too can't say it enough they were fabulous! Would do it again in a heartbeat! Your gonna have a blast! Although it is what you make of it!

Same for us! Been on her twice, 3rd time coming with the Panama repositioning cruise. Fantastic staff, great lay out, just the right size!

Enjoy your cruise! Also, sailing from NY is awesome!

In the evening it becomes the teen hangout place.. or at least it did when we cruised two years ago (nieces 13 and 16 included). It would fill up in the evening with kids that weren't signed up for, or perhaps just didn't go to the teen clubs. They weren't unruly or loud or anything; it just reminded me of the mall on any given Saturday afternoon :rolleyes:

Archived