Upgrade Fairy..What to do???

br7210

I got the call today to move from L-shape cabin (not aft wrap) to ocean suite on carnival triumph...$350 for the move. We did alot of research on the L-shaped room and we had committed to this was a good room. I like the idea of a bigger room and VIP check in and out and the fridge in room...(but it is just the two of us.) My wife likes the idea of jucuzzi bath....the room will be bigger but the balcony I think will be the same...Right???? Please help....fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the upsell fairy was just a dirty little joke until today....now i know they are just dirty!!

Triumph is a 4 or 5 night cruise..No 7...

We had the suite in Feb. It was nice but we only paid about $100 more. We never used the fridge, quite frankly, the tub is small and if you have any mobility problems it can be a challenge. I loved the port side location!!! If it was a Good deal we would take it again but not for $350.

JMO..Have a great cruise..Wish I were going again...She was a fantastic ship and I can't wait to go again!!!

Its only 4 day...and we are cheap too, so we get along perfect. We have kids that are just about old enough to cruise and think this is probably the last time we think about a suite....it seems like we would save about $500 from the original booking...

Archived