Grand Cayman Zodiac Stingray City Eco Tour

I082692

So i went to book the Outrage and Island Marketing came back that it was not available but offered "Grand Cayman Zodiac Stingray City Eco Tour" instead. Appears to hit the same places but no tubing or fishing. So, anyone done the Zodiac rather than the outrage private charter? Would like some feedback not completely sold since i lost the ability to tube and its basically a raft rather than a real boat..:confused:

I'm interested in the Outrage Tour as well..

On TripAdvisor, i read that Island Marketing is a broken- a go between that you pay upfront, who arranges the tour for you. They suggested you do some research on Cruise Critic and deal with the tour company directly. That way you can pay them the day of the excursion and he/she says you get the same service.

Eitherway, if you find out any more information about a trip similar to that will you share it here, and i will do the same. That trip has it all.. stingray, starfish, tubing! :), and fishing.. awesome.

I think the problem is that it is a very small group for the eco tour...

If you were cruising with us... I'd go with you. I tried unsuccessfully to get a group together for october..most of my friends have been to GC before and are making other plans.. :(

• 3 months later...

Archived