Need a short cruise with waterslide

thrltr

I am having a bit of trouble finding a ship for our summer cruise with the children. We would like to take five or six day cruise or if we have to a four day will work. My problem is that I can’t tell if any of the ships other than the imagination has more than one water slide. I would like to try the destiny with the eastern Caribbean iternearty but I was afraid that the one slide and pool may not hold the children’s interest on the sea day. Any suggestions anyone?

The Sensation is a great ship for kids, it has the big water slide and the 2 small racing ones.But my son who was 15 when we went in August did not go on the water slides. The youth directors and staff make it where kids will enjoy being in the club and with their new friends more than in the pool or sliding.

I am having a bit of trouble finding a ship for our summer cruise with the children. We would like to take five or six day cruise or if we have to a four day will work. My problem is that I can’t tell if any of the ships other than the imagination has more than one water slide. I would like to try the destiny with the eastern Caribbean iternearty but I was afraid that the one slide and pool may not hold the children’s interest on the sea day. Any suggestions anyone?

Not quite sure what it is you want. To my knowledge all ships have a slide feature. Why do you need more than one slide?

Camp Carnival is your answer.

The Elation is an excellent ship. Even though it lacks the water works in the aft, the waterslide is at the main pool area, and dumps you right in the pool. That way you can be near the action around the pool, and everyone can enjoy the slide as well. I am 25 an enjoyed the slide on the Elation, but never go on them on other ships. I found it to be an fun entrance to the pool.

The Elation was one of the best cruises (Caribbean), that I have been on.

Archived