If you want connecting balconies.....

Jeffd218

DW and I have made several cruises with my sister and her husband. When we booked with the PVP for last week's Conquest cruise we made sure we had connecting balconies. It was better than I thought it would be, we practically lived out there! It makes a huge difference even with those skinny 3-1/2 foot wide balconies. First of all, don't bother asking your room steward to open the divider, one person from each room has to go to the lobby desk and they send a message to your steward to open the divider. The divider does partially block 1 window (ours in this case) but it was never even noticed really. Another nice touch was that I bought a Accu-Rite magnetic temp. and humidity guage and we stuck it outside between the cabins. It resets itself every 24 hours so seeing the highs and lows is interesting. When cruising through the Bahamas there was a lot of bat watching out there at night. I guess the bugs are attracted to the lights of the ship and the bats know it. You hear and see them everywhere, but don't worry they never get too close.

Archived