see all available cabins?

HondaShadow

I know on Carnival's website, they only show up to 10 available cabins at a time based on the section of the ship you choose.

Also, TA's will hold a block of cabins to sell, then as sail date nears, if they don't sell them, the cabins are released back to Carnival then Carnival posts them as available.

Your best bet, if there is a particular cabin or 2 you are specifically interested in, is to call the Carnival 800 number and they'll tell you is said cabin is available.

When looking to book, is it possible to see EVERY available stateroom on the ship?

Choosing different categories, decks and front/mid/aft one at a time can get tedious.

An easier way?

Thanks!

Not that I'm aware of. Unfortunately, you have to go category by category, one at a time, and one deck at a time. But, if you're only interested in a specific category or location, you wouldn't have to see ALL of the available cabins on the ship all at once. For an example, if you're interested in a balcony cabin on deck 7 mid ship, who cares what's available on deck 3 Forward?

When looking to book, is it possible to see EVERY available stateroom on the ship?

Choosing different categories, decks and front/mid/aft one at a time can get tedious.

An easier way?

Thanks!

Keep in mind that if you call Carnival the rooms may show as not available ...but that doesnt mean they are actually booked..they could be in a block of rooms that haven't been opened up for booking yet! The PVP doesn't know if its booked or not availabe yet...you gotta check back frequently!

I called 5 months ago for a January 2013 sailing and all of the rooms i asked about were not available! I found it odd as the cruise was over a year away!

You just have to keep checking!

If you google scan sea cabins , there is a website that allows you to see all cabins available by category.

Maggie

Those are the exact same cabins shown as available on Carnival's website - No more than 10 at a time in each catagory.

Archived