Carnival Valor 3/31/12 Review

Sorry if this review is a little late coming, just been a crazy last month. I'll try to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability. Today on the USA Today website there was a great 100 picture photo thread. You can look at it here....http://mediagallery.usatoday.com/Cruise+Ship+Tours/Carnival+Valor/G1773,A12456

To begin with, this cruise was a suprise from my parents to celebrate spring break with the grandkids. There were 12 of us total, my parents obviously, my family which consists of my wife, 10 year old son, and 8 year old twins, boy and girl. Also my sister was with us along with my brother, his wife, and my 8 year old niece and 6 year old nephew. We had 4 cabins all on deck 7. My parents were in a balcony suite in cabin 7330. My sister and oldest son were in balcony cabin 7400. My brothers family was in balcony cabin 7372 and my family was in balcony cabin 7368. We were so unbelievably lucky to have the most amazing cabin steward, Nelson, who truly went above and beyond the call of duty in fulfilling all of our needs and wants no matter how trivial.

Please ask any questions you may have and I'll answer them all. Sorry for the slow start but I'll post alot more tomorrow evening.

Archived