need a new suitcase

I believe this to be true for hand luggage (at least if the check-in staff apply it).

As long as your aggregate weight doesn't exceed the allowance though i think you can have more than one for the hold. Can anyone confirm?

From the Thomson website:

Adding Extra Baggage:

No single item of baggage may exceed 23kg. Customers who have pre-paid for an additional check-in allowance which places them over the 23kg limit must check in an additional bag.

Baggage allowances can be pooled across a party, but no baggage may exceed 23kg.

Other bags such as handbags, laptop bags or laptop computers must be carried within the single item of cabin baggage. We recommend that video cameras, mobile telephones and other valuable items should be carried as hand luggage; they must not exceed the dimensions outlined above.

• 2 months later...

I shall look forward to seeing your son Gizzie! My DH is a singer (he also does a lot of swing - he never sings on a cruise karaoke though as its his holiday LOL) we thoroughly enjoy the entertainment and attend every show if humanly possible, the standard of performers on Thomson cruises is quite amazing and even when I have seen a show on several times already (every cruise - Africa - I could get up and join in!) its still feels fresh as its 'new' performers and I always enjoy it! I wonder if they are still doing Africa? they certainly did at Christmas when we were on her last!

I shall look forward to seeing your son Gizzie! My DH is a singer (he also does a lot of swing - he never sings on a cruise karaoke though as its his holiday LOL) we thoroughly enjoy the entertainment and attend every show if humanly possible, the standard of performers on Thomson cruises is quite amazing and even when I have seen a show on several times already (every cruise - Africa - I could get up and join in!) its still feels fresh as its 'new' performers and I always enjoy it! I wonder if they are still doing Africa? they certainly did at Christmas when we were on her last!

Hey Ceabea not long till your cruise. they still do Africa, i think Darren was a zebra lol which made me laugh, not sure if he is playing same role in that as he has changed roles to be a singer that can dance instead of a dancer that can sing/ Have a lovely time

Tried again Berwyn but there was still no add friend available

Mrs.Cox (profile pic Scotland flag )

Hi Mrs. Cox. (we're very formal :D ) No I can't see you either. As you can see me is there a message box for you to click and send me a message? Then I can add you.

Berwyn

Archived