TXStacy....I booked the Canopy Tour!!!

cali-croozer

TXStacy.......I know you've been waiting to book. It just came up for my cruise tonight, so if it's not listed for your cruise yet, keep checking daily! You'll need to book the excursion for each booking number separately (you cannot order, for example, 12 tickets..........unless I just couldn't figure it out). My kids are in the next cabin, ie separate booking number, so I had to book and pay for my husband and I first, and then repeat the process for the kids. The tour is offered at 9am, 10am, 11am and 1pm, costs $99 and takes 4 hours.

Keep checking and good luck!!!!!!!! PS...check the Carnival board, somebody just came back from the Conquest and was on the canopy tour (Conquest Review, April 24 by pc2425)

Cali Croozer,

Thanks soooo much for the info. Several of us in our group have been checking daily for this!! If I remember correctly, you are a few weeks ahead of us. When do you sail? We are June 26th. Thanks again so much!! Stacey

Cali,

I checked the Carnival site today and it is up for us too!! However, we don't have the 9:00 time choice.. Just 10:00, 11:00, and 1:00. I wonder if the 9:00 is already booked??? Anyway, thanks for the info!

Your welcome! Maybe the first tour is booked; but look at it this way........you won't have to wake up too early and rush to get ready! That's why we chose the 10am tour. Have fun!!!!:)

PS......a question.....when you booked, did you receive a confirmation e-mail or just that last page summary stating the excursion was confirmed? (I just received the latter.......I'm not sure if I was supposed to get anything else). The excursion does show on my itinerary though so I must be in!

Cali,

I had the same conern about the confirmation and I just printed the page that says the excursion is confirmed. One of my fellow cruisers, Lisa, actually called Carnival because she was also trying to book her boys who are in a seperate cabin. Carnival told her to print the page that says confirmed. We are both a "little" type A so it worried us also. It sounds like you are ok.

Archived