Doubletree or Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza

erin1998

Good afternoon

We will be sailing on the Victory this fall, flying into San Juan 2 days prior to our cruise and staying at the Sheraton Old San Juan. We have now decided to stay 1 night post cruise, and I've started looking at hotels for that 1 night. The price is really good for the Doubletree San Juan and just a little bit more at the Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza

Comparing just those 2 hotels, is one better than the other? We probably won't be on the beach this last day, we will probably stroll around the area, eat at a nice local restaurant and just relax by the pool.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Good afternoon

We will be sailing on the Victory this fall, flying into San Juan 2 days prior to our cruise and staying at the Sheraton Old San Juan. We have now decided to stay 1 night post cruise, and I've started looking at hotels for that 1 night. The price is really good for the Doubletree San Juan and just a little bit more at the Conrad San Juan Condado Plaza

Comparing just those 2 hotels, is one better than the other? We probably won't be on the beach this last day, we will probably stroll around the area, eat at a nice local restaurant and just relax by the pool.

I'm not familiar with the Doubletree; but I love the Conrad. There is plenty to do and see in and around the hotel. Stayed there twice and will definitely stay again.

Good afternoon

I was just about to post the same question on here LOL. We are also cruising in the fall on the victory! and are doing precruise 1 day and are undecided about these 2 hotels:confused:I hope someone can answer haha. I wish we could stay at the sheraton, but there is a 2 night minimum stay. Im trying to convince my BF still. :D

I have never stayed at the Doubletree. I did stay at the Conrad in February and enjoyed it very much! Check out the TripAdvisor dot com reviews for both hotels. This is what I do and I have never been led the wrong way. You will get a good idea of what each hotel has to offer by reading several reviews of each one.

• 3 months later...
We are also sailing on the Victory in November and I just today bid on a hotel on Priceline and got the Conrad for $79/night for 2 nights post cruise. Glad to see that many have enjoyed this hotel.

You got a great price- I've paid more than twice that amount booking on my own.

We like the Doubletree when we are flying in the day before the cruise. Grocery store is right across the street. We get our soft drinks and snacks that we want to carry on the next day. Hotel is very nice and reasonably priced. If we are coming in a couple of days early or staying post cruise we stay somewhere on the beach.

Archived