Transportation to turtle farm

Canadian Tyler

I understand there's a free shuttle to the turtle farm (I've bought tickets for Boatswain's online). Has anyone used this transportation? Mainly wondering where I will find it in the port area.

Figure we'll take it there in the morning, then get a taxi back since the return times are a bit early for us.

Once you arrive at the terminal, there will be big banners that tell you where each excursion should meet. You will look for the "Turtle Farm Excursion" banner and wait there under the banner for your shuttle. You will be boarding the same shuttle buses and commingled with your fellow cruisers who booked through the cruise line.

Georgetown, Grand Cayman

Page1 - Cookies, Lido Breakfast Items, Lido Breakfast, Tendering, Royal Watler, Cayman Turtle Farm, Turtle Breeding Pond, Turtle Display, Touch Tanks, Babies, Iguana, Predator Reef, Turtle Lagoon,

Page2 - Cayman Turtle Farm, Turtle Lagoon, Caribbean Aviary, Saffron Finch, White-Crowned Pigeon, Scarlet Ibis, White Ibis, Predator Reef, Turtle Feeding, Shark Feeding, Female Red-Legged Honeycreeper, Male Red-Legged Honeycreeper,

Page3 - Cayman Turtle Farm, Male Red-Legged Honeycreeper, Turtle Lagoon, Flowers, Lockers, Nature Trail, Schooner's Bar and Grill, Iguana, Turtle Breeding Pond,

Page4 - Cayman Turtle Farm, Coconuts, Dolphin Discovery, Cemetery, Peace Memorial, Library, Royal Watler, Carnival Magic, Tender,

We took a taxi to the farm. I felt bad at first because it seemed too expensive, but the driver got us a deal on the tickets to the turtle farm that saved us more than the cab fare.

I see you said you already got the tickets. Did you get them at a discount? We are going again in October and are thinking of doing this again, along with the Stingray City Quest and 7 mile beach.

Archived