Air Force One Pappa Bear - Have Fun with us Tour

We are going on Allure in June. We are 4 and have reserved spots on Have Fun with Us - Air Force One Pappa Bear. Haven't seen many new post about the tour. Anybody been on their tour recently? How was it? We reserved the island tour then the beach for two hours.

If we did it on our own:

How much would it be if we took a taxi from the port to Sapphire Beach? I am not sure where Allure of the Seas docks.

What could we do afterward?

I was thinking paradise point instead of mountain top? I saw a thread comparing the the two. I think I would like to go to paradise point.

How much would the taxi from Sapphire Beach to paradise point?

Of course then we would need a taxi back to the ship.

We would be spending $160 plus tip for Pappa Bear. Would it be cheaper going on our own?

Thanks for any insights.

We toured with him a little over a year ago. We had a party of 7 and he didn't have anyone else booked with us, so basically a private tour for our group. He's a very nice guy and very proud of the island. I will say that he speaks very loudly. We figured he was probably used to larger groups and spoke loudly so everyone could hear him. My Dad is hard of hearing and had no problems! I was a little tired of the loud conversation by the time we were done. His wife is a police officer on the island.

He would not accept money until after the tour and we were satisfied with his services. I have recommended him to friends who cruised after us.

Archived