I wonder if Carnival will follow Seabourn??

Seabourn (owned by Carnival Corp) just announced a new loyalty program including a menu to select amenities. I wonder if that's what Carnival will finally do?? I'd like that. I guess time will tell...... (maybe, lots and lots of time :D)

Seabourn (owned by Carnival Corp) just announced a new loyalty program including a menu to select amenities. I wonder if that's what Carnival will finally do?? I'd like that. I guess time will tell...... (maybe, lots and lots of time :D)

seems like early august is not the time to take a cruise looking at your sig lol

I actually really like the look of the Seabourn program. One "point" for each day of cruising seems relatively simple and being able to choose the amenity or amenities of most interest to you rocks.

I have 21 days under my belt and 7 more booked (sadly can't cruise THAT much even though I'm in Florida) and would love to not have to wait for a specific level!

Archived