Carnival Glory Expert Needed (Spa Deck)

DJDaveS

Hi all,

I need some help finding a room on the Carnival Glory.

I found this picture online of a bathroom in Category 8F (Spa Deck).

http://public.fotki.com/Radio88/carnival-glory/carnival-glory-cabins/dsc09929.html#media

Can anyone tell me if all of the bathrooms look like this on this deck? Or just this specific room number?

Does anyone know what this room number is?

This bathroom is perfect for our family!

Any info is greatly appreciated.

That looks like a handicapped accessible cabin (no lip on the shower floor -- just one smooth surface; also the grab bars on the wall). So I'm thinking that not all the cabins in that area look like that.

Thats my thought as well! I called Carnival, they said room 1112 is a handicap room. And then I called back and they told me that information was incorrect.

Here is a link to the room description by deck.

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/glory/glory.htm

There are no handicap rooms on the Spa deck but are some on Panorama noted as "Note: Cabin is fully accessible for wheelchair users."

I've read posts in the past though that if you book a handicap room because you like the location and then a real handicap person needs the room they will bump you out.

We had 1112 on Glory two years ago. That is not 1112's bathroom. 1112 has a smaller bath and the shower does have a lip.

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to have a picture of the bathroom?

I am still curious what room is in that picture!?! Maybe its not titled correctly.

Thanks for the reply. Do you happen to have a picture of the bathroom?

I am still curious what room is in that picture!?! Maybe its not titled correctly.

Here's the shower in 1112:

2892985290094346881S500x500Q85.jpg

You will see that unlike the photo you have, the toilet in 1112 is right next to the shower.

To be honest, I wasn't crazy about 1112. I didn't like not having an overhang on the balcony, since we had less-than-stellar weather (think Hurricane Earl:p) and the balcony was unusable for a couple of days (it was only a 4-day cruise). I liked being near the spa since I like using the hot tub and pool there, but it was also one deck down from Camp Carnival and, since the main elevators do not go up to Camp Carnival, everyone came down the stairs to Spa Deck to get the elevator.

Archived