Carnival Website-has this happened to you?

pina

While browsing through my Cruise Manager, I decided to research the spa treatment I booked. Next thing I know I have someone else's booking information and my computer froze!:eek: I thought it was weird and rebooted and tried it again and the same thing happened. I phoned the 1-800 number and finally was able to talk to someone about it and she did not seem to concerned and passed it on to her manager, not even asking for my information. Has anyone heard of this before??

Has anyone else used your computer and logged in to the Carnival site? If so, then your browser is still reading cookies containing that person's information, rather than yours. Rebooting wouldn't help in this case. You gotta clear out the browser cache. For Internet Explorer, go to Internet Options -> General tab -> Delete button. Then delete the cookies, temporary internet files, and personal preferences. The concept is the same for other browsers. This should help. The only catch is that you will lose stored data for other sites you use, so fair warning.

I'm having the same problem. I get to the plan details of my cruise and soon as I click on shore excursions-computer freezes. I am not having problems with any other website-thus it has to be carnivals. I found you just have to wait it out. Phone calls seem to go nowhere.

Wow , that has not happened to

While the puter freezes , in this. Awe it not a bad thing

When you see other people info that is a very big security whole within the website .... Session control is a major route for hacking , that and SQL injection

A hackers dream!

Archived