Owners Suite on Independence Of The Seas

The wife and I are considering one of the owners suites on The Independence in April if 2014. Has anyone cruised on this ship before in one???? Did you feel it was worth the money?? Does anyone have any pictures?? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Cruised in a gs on Indy. Had a peek at an owners. Looks beautiful. Of course it depends on how much they are and what your budget is. We are perfectly happy in a gs and wouldnt spend what they are asking (another £2000) for an os.

However if they were to come down to say another £500 (in my dreams!!) then maybe!!.....

If you goggle owners suite on u tube I think there are a couple of good videos of them so you can get an idea. Not sure if on Indy in particular but maybe sister ship liberty which would be the same.

Also of course if I won the lottery would have an os every time:D

Owners Suite on Independence, Liberty, and Freedom are our most favorite cabins on this size of ship. We definitely feel they are worth the money, imho. We love all the extra space and especially the full size sofa and small dining room table and chairs. Balcony funiture is comfortable and yes, you do spend alot more time in one of these cabins. Wonderful way to sail the high seas. Enjoy.

Owners Suite on Independence, Liberty, and Freedom are our most favorite cabins on this size of ship. We definitely feel they are worth the money, imho. We love all the extra space and especially the full size sofa and small dining room table and chairs. Balcony funiture is comfortable and yes, you do spend alot more time in one of these cabins. Wonderful way to sail the high seas. Enjoy.

Well old friend, we are off on the Jewel next month...remember her :rolleyes:

we love the Indie and had a Grand suite on our Feb cruise, wonderful, not sure if i would stretch to an Owners but hey if the price is right.....;)

Well old friend, we are off on the Jewel next month...remember her :rolleyes:

we love the Indie and had a Grand suite on our Feb cruise, wonderful, not sure if i would stretch to an Owners but hey if the price is right.....;)

So good to "see" you on this post! Wish we could join you on the Jewel again, wasn't that grand? We are crossing the pond for the Vision to Brilliance B2B in September. Any chance you might be on one of those? Hope you both are doing well. Stay in touch to one of our favorite Royal Jewels.

Marcia

Archived