in port 7-3:30...baths in our own?

SLPloves2cruise

I've looked at Speedys website for ferry times. It seems like from reading here most people who do the Baths on their own have a later departure time.

With the 7-3:30 timeframe, is it feasible/ worth doing the Baths on our own? I hate taking ship tours unless absolutely necessary. Would love to hear from others who have done this with similar timeframe.

Obviously we would be ready o go as soon as we were able to disembark at the port....

Thanks!

Btw title should say "on our own". My phone isn't the easiest to post from :-)I

We did it on our own and our ship was in port the same amount of time. You can do it. Contact Speedy's. I believe the ferry departs at 8 or 8:30. We also got in an island tour with Speedy's the same day which ended at the Baths. We had just enough time to go down to the Baths take some pictures walk through the caves and back up the other side.

We took a taxi (or maybe it was a bus) straight to the Baths and spent a few hours there exploring this beautiful place!!! We even took our snorkels and fins and got a lot of great underwater pictures. It was easy to get a taxi back. The taxi (or bus) was very inexpensive.

Have fun!

Archived