Carnival Dream Review/Trip Journal

XJflyer

Great review! Thanks so much for sharing.

I totally agree, this was a great review….Very well organized and very entertaining….I also have been on the Dream, but the Eastern, not the Western. Thanks again for the review….:D

Great review!! We will be on the Dream this Saturday for the western itinerary, and for our second sailing on her. We did the Eastern itinerary the first time. She is a fantastic ship!! Glad to hear you liked Carnival. I have been wondering what the differences between RCCL and Carnival were. Can't wait to sail on the Breeze!

Loved your journal review and your movie trailer!. Brought back lovely memories of our Feb. Dream cruise! We also enjoy the quiet of the ship while the other passengers are enjoying their time ashore. Thanks again!

Wow! I can honestly say that your review was the best I have ever seen. You have taken such time to explain everything to the tee. I really appreciate that and all the photos that you shared.

We are going on the Dream Jan 2013. We have been on Celebrity and I have been on Royal Caribbean and NCL. I said I would never go on Carnival, but I have changed my mind, and with your review, I see that I made the right move.

Thanks again :D

Great Video!!!! Which program did you use to make the trailer? Also, where did you get the music for the clip?

I made the movie trailer with iMovie, a program that comes on every Mac computer. The music was built in - not chosen - but you can pick from several different templates. You just drop your clips in, they tell you what kind of clip to pick (close up, action, landscape, etc.) you personalize the titles and voila! Super fun.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! So glad you enjoy the review!

I enjoyed your review very much! Where did you book the package deal at Mahogany Beach. If you don't mind what was the price. We are taking two 11yr. old granddaughters and I think they might enjoy this. Thanks!

I enjoyed your review very much! Where did you book the package deal at Mahogany Beach. If you don't mind what was the price. We are taking two 11yr. old granddaughters and I think they might enjoy this. Thanks!

It was through Carnival! The "Relax on the Beach" package. The price is deceiving because you have to read the fine print to see that ONE ticket is good for TWO people! So for $35.99 you get TWO wristbands for unlimited rides on the flying chairs, the clam shell over the the chaise lounges, and two floats. That is way better than the a la carte prices if you buy at the beach.

LOVED your review! You really did an exceptional job. Thanks for taking the time to tell us all about your amazing trip.

I was wondering what time your flight out of Port Canaveral was. We are on the same ship in July and we have a noon departure out of Orlando. Hoping that is not too early. Please let me know.

Thanks! :)

Thanks for all the good info! we leave soon for the same itinerary . Although this is not our first Carnival Cruise, it is our first Carnival cruise in a couple of years.

We have booked a Cove Balcony on the recommendation of my brother. Whoo Hoo!

Archived