Help please...

RICKAR

I have never been to HMC, yet, hope to make it there on Monday!! I have read that most people like to get somewhere in the cabin number 8 to 12 range, it is farther down the beach, less crowded, and near the restrooms and pirate bar...

We just returned a week ago today! Our first port was HMC. It was gorgeous, unlike the other 2 ports, anyway we had #15. It was the best in our opinion. As soon as you board the ship go straight to the Excursions desk. We were first in line and got 1st choice. They have a map of the cabanas if you like to look at it. It was a no brainer for us, farthest away means less people on the beach in front of you. Also theres a free truck that will take you to your cabana. There is a road that runs behind all the cabanas, so walking isnt an issue. And even when you want to hit the BBQ it is only a few minute walk with Fantastic scenery! I will post pics of #15 here if you'd like me too.

Joe

Having the best cabana depends on what you're looking for.

The lower the number, the closer to the crowds/party you will be.

The higher the number, the quieter it will be.

The restrooms are behind 8 or 9...somewhere around there.

We had 12 last year and loved it. Anything from 10 up would be fine but it's pretty quiet that far down. Our friends had #5 right by the front of the Pirate Ship Bar and you could hardly hear any music from the bar.

We did a pretty good review of it (including a walk down the beach video) in our 2010 Pride review. There's a link in my signature if you're interested.

We just returned a week ago today! Our first port was HMC.... And even when you want to hit the BBQ it is only a few minute walk with Fantastic scenery! I will post pics of #15 here if you'd like me too.

Joe

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

For the other posters, thanks for your input. We are not into the bar scene, so the futher away is the best.

Thank you!

We leave Saturday. Yea... Anyway we have booked a cabana on HMC. In your opinion, which cabana is the best

I think we were in #10. It was quite a ways down at the time. I believe they have added more in the last two years. We took our flask of rum and told the butler to bring us only diet coke.

The distance was not too far to fetch lunch.

If you or anyone in your party has mobility issues they will stop and pick you with the tram that goes around at an appointed time.

It was a fine day.

Reading posts, apparently Carnival doesn't assign them? HAL did.

Hugh in Dallas

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

For the other posters, thanks for your input. We are not into the bar scene, so the futher away is the best.

I've attached the pic's, now lets see if it worked :)

Rickar: It keeps showing the uploads failed. Email me and I'll do it that way. I've got 5 or so good ones to show ya!

Thanks Joe

joe.kohls@yahoo.com

Archived