Has anyone used Ivar Marchand lately??

cespo

We have a private tour booked with Ivar in September and have not seen much on him recently and was curious if anyone has used him recently and how was your experience? Good, bad or indifferent.

You can also check him out on Trip Advisor. Looks like some people have left good reviews there. I would not stress. Ivar is a man of his word and will make your day in Belize a great one! I first met him years ago on a private cave tubing trip. My mom was along, she was 74 at the time. We also had a pregnant woman in our group and he was more than attentive to their every need. I have kept in constant contact since and used him every time we have gone to Belize since. If you have his e-mail address just drop him a line and check in with your concerns.

• 4 months later...

Ivar was our guide on a tour to Caulker Caye in 2007 that we booked through Coral Breeze. He was fantatstic. We tried to book him again in 2010, but did no hear back from him so we made other arrangements. While we were in the port we asked around for him & he was found. I am sorry we did not get to tour with him at that visit. If I hopefully get the opportunity to return to belize, I will definitely try to book a tour with him.

Archived