Marriott Courtyard by Bass Pro Shops FLL

Cruisin Amy

I met friends who were staying there. Its brand new, the rooms were beautiful. Nice clean, safe locatiom. We walked next door to the Fishing Hall of Fame and then had lunch at the Islamorada Fish Company located next door as well in the Bass Pro Shop. For those unfamiliar with Bass Pro Shops, think Home Depot of sports fishing. http://www.basspro.com/servlet/catalog.CFPage?appID=94&storeID=16&cmid=featStoreNAME_DANIABEACH

Its a great hotel in a conveniant location, you can't go wrong. ;)

Do you happen to remember any other restaurants in walking distance..looking for something for breakfast!

thanks again!

There are no restaurants for breakfast within walking distance, however, the Marriott offers a full breakfast buffet or cooked to order breakfast.

Stayed here for 3 nights during Hurricane Frances last September. Fantastic. I had reached the point of desperation and this hotel could not have been more accomodating. The rooms were very nice and the staf was exceptional. Breakfast buffet was more than adequate. Highly recommend this hotel.

Great to hear the good reviews on the hotel as we are booked here in June. Can anyone give me a review on the free shuttle service that they advertise to Port Everglades?

Thanks.

Is there any internet source for a discount on this hotel?

Ron

I hope I am not asking a stupid question, but would ya'll happen to be talking about the Marriott Courtyard in Miami near bayside? We will be taking a cruise in June on the Navigator and are staying here but have no clue as to what would be the best way to get to the ship port. If anyone has information would you please post it fo rme. Thanks Janice

No, this is the Courtyard in Ft. Lauderdale.

If your hotel is near Bayside, you should be looking at a 5 - 10 minute ride to the Port of Miami. If the hotel does not offer a shuttle, you should have no problem getting a taxi.

Archived