Cat 6 photos

TwoSeasCruisin

This is from Disney website:

dream-stateroom_deluxeoceanviewverandah-06_266px.jpg

Mind you that since this is GTY, it is possible you will be assigned something above 6A. We booked cat 6A GTY in our last Disney Dream cruise and we got cat 5C. Happy with that.

Thank you for the update. Where was the 5C location because they say with the 6A Gty that we would be on Deck 8 or 9. This is our first cruise on Disney and we are staying 4 days at disney's Pop Century per cruise. Is it better to rent a car one way or do the transfers with DCL?

Fred

• 2 weeks later...

I always book the DCL transfers for the video they play before and after the cruise it makes us even more excited. This will be the 6th cruise for some members of the family and they are never tired of it. If you are looking to save a buck then I do not recommend the transfers they are expensive. I think for your first cruise you should do the complete Disney experience especially if you have children going but hey I am a Disney nut! I wish you luck with your first cruise you will never want to leave Disney!

• 2 weeks later...

TwoSeasCruisin: I booked 6A GTY as well & the TA told me the cabins would be on decks 7, 8, or 9. With that being said we were assigned cabin 10634- 5 days out from our sailing. I guess if a cabin is available they can place you anywhere.

Archived