Cruising on Paradise on Memorial Day

radioguy54

This is my second cruise, first was on Inspiration, it will be my gf first cruise, any comments and or tips for this ship will be appreciated...We are going to Grand Cayman and Cozumel:D

Congrats on your cruise with your girlfriend. You will have a great time.

If you have nothing planned for Cozumel....May I make a suggestion? You will both love Paradise Beach. We cannot post websites, so please put this together:

Paradise dash Beach dash cozumel dot com

It is amazing. Beautiful beach...brand new pool...right on the ocean...water toys...($12 if you want this)...massages, shops, bars, restaurant, CLEAN bathrooms....jet ski's, banana boat...etc..etc. So much to do.

To get there.....after you get off the ship, there will be tons of shops. You will see signs all over the place for the Taxi stand.

If it is just the two of you, take a taxi. (the shuttle bus costs more and you have to wait for each shuttle to fill up). It is a 10 minute ride (about $12 plus tip).

When you are ready to leave...the parking lot is FULL with taxi's and shuttle buses waiting to take everyone back to the port. Make sure you leave AT LEAST an hour before you should be back on the ship. You are going to want to go thru the great shops on the pier and get a souvenir.

There are many places to go in Cozumel. Nachi and Mr. Sancho is also very famous. They charge $50, and they are just as beautiful. The $50 per person is for all inclusive drinks and food.

Paradise Beach is pay as you go. So which ever one works for you, follow the taxi instructions I gave you.

HAVE A GREAT TIME

I won't be on the Paradise until July, but I found a map showing where to find the door to the secret deck is. I know the attached pic is small, so I'll give instructions too. On deck 8, go into the Normandie Lounge if the main doors are open. Follow the wall on the right all the way back past the stage. There are 2 doors in the little hallway there. The door on the left is for employees only. Go through the door that's straight ahead, then through the outer door just past that and you should be on a small deck. Enjoy!

1593076954_SecretDoorMap.jpg.9bb34f7d2785420870b6467cd7e57148.jpg

Archived