The last Conquest or first Sunshine?

gregg204

From the New Orleans area and looking to book a cruise in Nov 2013. Just curious what would tickle your fancy more, the last Conquest cruise out of the big easy which wraps up in San Juan or a week later the first Sunshine cruise from New Orleans...Since I cruise on the Conquest in July I'm leaning toward the Sunshine but still undecided. Thanks!!

From the New Orleans area and looking to book a cruise in Nov 2013. Just curious what would tickle your fancy more, the last Conquest cruise out of the big easy which wraps up in San Juan or a week later the first Sunshine cruise from New Orleans...Since I cruise on the Conquest in July I'm leaning toward the Sunshine but still undecided. Thanks!!

Since you have done the Conquest - I would vote for the Sunshine.

I am going to be on the Sunshine ta in November 2013. By the pictures it looks like they are going to make her a really beautiful ship. And think you will not even need air.

being the sunshine will just be a more crowded destiny with less public space, it would have to be conquest for me.

Yeah, I did take a look at the Sunshine layout and I see they are taking away quite a bit public space for more rooms.

We are doing the Conquest to San Juan cruise. We have been on her three times but she will be upgraded by then so it should be a bit different. The Sunshine will be here a while so we will do her later on :D

Archived