Ferry/Boat from La Seyne-sur-Mer to Toulon

pseudoware

Can anyone provide an "idiot's guide" to getting from the port at La Seyne-sur-Mer to the passenger boat to cross the harbor to Toulon? Thank you.

After walking off of the ship, you will see a tent (white, I believe) with a tourism person. She can give you the ferry schedule and point out where you catch it. You can see the ferry dock from the ship, but it is not too obvious unless someone points it out to you.

email I received.........

My name is Amandine, I am working for the tourist office of la Seyne-Sur-Mer and I am working too to welcome the passengers from RCCL.

On the quay, there is a little tourist office, we can give you free brochure about la seyne or toulon but we don’t sale tickets for the cable car.

Your ship would arrive in la Seyne-Sur-Mer and not in TOULON. Be careful because toulon and la seyne are two cities differents.

The cable-car is situated in Toulon.

For you, the better otpion is to catch the ferry 8M (there is a ferry stop near of your ship which the french is '”ESpace Marine”).

From your ship to the ferry station 15 minuts by foot.

The ferry go from la seyne to toulon. You will pay 2€ only to go because when you will comeback you will have the cable car’s ticket.

When you will arrive in toulon downtown,* you could go in the tourist office

Thanks Shemp! What do they mean by cable car's ticket?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Once in Toulon you can buy a 6 euro ticket that includes Ferry, bus, and the cable car, which goes to the top of a mountain in/near Toulon. You take the bus #40 to it (that is what I have been told). You get the 6 euro ticket at the TI office in Toulon. I am told that the cable car does not operate on windy days.

As an alternative you can take a 1.6 euro bus ride to a beach area that has some nice places for lunch. Amandine will have maps and info at the booth she talks about in the email I attached above.

We plan on going to Toulon for part of the day and then spending the other half at the beach

Archived