BVI's realistic for a shore excursion?

katiebeth

Greetings,

We are a party of 27 made up of families celebrating our seniors graduating from high school. We are on the Oasis of the Seas on the June 2nd sailing and will be in St. Johns on June 5th.

I am exploring private excursions for our group and wondering if a "modified" trip to the BVI's is too much for the time we are in port? We docked at 9:00 a.m. and depart at 6:00 p.m. I have contacted New Horizons tour company and they do have a power boat that accommodates up to 30. However, they normally depart on the BVI itinerary at around 7:30 in the morning and return at 4:30 p.m. I am currently waiting on a call back from the owner to see if we could come up with some "modified" itinerary.

Wondering if we would be better off with a catamaran or sail boat around St. Thomas and possibly to St. Johns? Just looking for something a little off the beaten path. One of the issues with New Horizons is their dock is on the opposite end of the island where the Oasis docks and could take 30 minutes or so to get to and from the ship.

If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations for private tours that could accommodate our group, please let me know?

Thank you,

Nancy

Archived