cove balcony conjoining rooms

renza

Can someone please tell me which cove balcony cabins the open up on the bacony together. I went on the dream last year and we didnt have a balcony that opened to our friends. We are now booked for the breeze next year and would like balcony conjoining cove room.

Can someone please tell me which cove balcony cabins the open up on the bacony together. I went on the dream last year and we didnt have a balcony that opened to our friends. We are now booked for the breeze next year and would like balcony conjoining cove room.

You can have connecting cove balcony cabins or cove balcony cabins with connecting balconies, but not both.

Carnival should be able to look up and tell you. Just about any given

cove stateroom will have a partition that will open to an adjacent one, but it could be to the left or to the right.

Cove Balconies can not be opened between cabins. There are storm doors for all those cabins that prevents opening the dividers. They have to be able to close the storm doors in the event of swells, storms, etc. John Heald has answered this question on several occasions on his blog.

Here is another thread with images. Hope this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1406582

• 2 years later...

Off the Dream this morning from doing b2b. YES, some do open. Like Sargent_Schultz said, connecting cove balcony or connecting inside cabins. Not both. We and friends had our balcony divider open, but our rooms would connect in cabin with rooms on the other sides of us. When you call to book they can tell you.

Enjoy!

Kat