Sercet Place (The Persian Gardens )

plumeria

Some wondered what this garden was

I got this off X web site hope it helps

Persian Garden

As you enter the Persian Garden, the exotic aroma of healing eucalyptus envelops your senses. Wrap yourself in the caressing steam and cleansing heat as you recline on a marble lounge. Luxuriate in the ambiance of calming new age music as you enjoy the warmth of a steam or your own private sauna. Surrounded by beauty and serenity, relax and renew your sense of wellness in this exotic retreat.

Available for a small fee on all Millennium-class ships, the Persian Garden provides the sophisticated amenity you so richly deserve.

*Enjoy complimentary use of the Thalassotherapy Pool aboard our fleet of ships with the exception of the Century, Galaxy, and Mercury, which offer pool use for a small fee. Package options are available for purchase. Suite guests enjoy complimentary use of the pool at all times. Thalassotherapy Pool is not available onboard Horizon and Zenith.

Plumeria

We bought into this "one time" and I do mean one time expereince as I will never purchase this grotesque waste of money package again. The only good thing is that the marble lounge was heated and it felt warm on my lower back. The aroma smella just like the shampoo and lotion you get in the cc cabins, or you smell walking through the spa area. For $150 per couple unlimited use for cruise duration, save the money, bring your own scented aroma something from home and a heating pad, then take a steamy shower in your cabin. But don't take my word for it, take the spa tour yourself when you board and decide after seeing it, if it's worth the money. I will say to be honest, we used this about four times throughout the cruise, mainly to relax before going to bed, It was relaxing, but.....the one night I had the to die for stone therapy massage before bed was money much better spent.

Archived