cruise line question

chorder

my wife and I have cruised on rccl 4 times ,It is the only cruise line we have ever been on and have loved each cruise. I think though it is starting to get a little old now and would like to try a different cruise line.We are both in our 40s and will be cruising childless .Have heard that Carnival is a little less laid back .So we are thinking about trying Princess cruise line(carribean princess) does anybody think we would be disappointed ?We like the carribean we are from Maine so we like palm trees and turquois water so itinerary is not that important just the service and ambiance. Any suggestions would be welcomed Thanks Bill

I have yet to suggest the Caribbean to anyone out to have a fabulous cruise who has not had one on the Caribbean Princess.

You'll get plenty of Palm trees from the time you step off the airplane in Fort Lauderdale and the water you seek is just unbelieveably beautiful. We've been to the Caribbean before like yourself and I am never short of amazed that the TV commercials Royal Caribbean shows, as nice as they make it look, don't do the real thing justice.

Good choice!

Suggestions?

Scan this site for reviews and information from the past and keep up on it by coming here daily between now and your cruise for the very latest informaion. Also, go visit the ultimate source of information other than Cruise Critic, www.CruisingTheCaribbeanPrincess.com a site devoted just to that one ship.

Before we tried Princess, RCCL was our favorite when we cruised on the Grandeur of the Seas. We feel that Princess and RCCL are comparable and we would not hestitate to cruise on either based on price and itinerary.

We've been on six cruises using four lines. Enjoyed them all.

I am sure that you will have a great time on the Caribbean Princess. We have sailed Princess many times, just recently on the Diamond and the Island and we're sailing on the Caribbean and the Star in November. We have sailed on the RCCL's LOS and VOS in the past, too, and loved each ship for its very own "personalities". We are even trying Celebrity sailing a rt to Hawaii from LA on the Summit next March and I know already that we will love that ship, too. How can you not have a great time sailing on a beautiful ship to beautiful parts of the world, meeting wonderful people and making lifelong friends. Have a great trip and believe me, you won't be disappointed.;)

We also used to just love RCI cruises. Then we started cruising on Princess several years ago. Just returned from our first RCI cruise since 2001 and we were sooooooooooooo disappointed, they really have changed a bunch. Now we can't wait to get back on a Princess ship.

If you liked RCI, you are going to love Princess.

And the Caribbean Princess is one heck of a ship to begin your relationship with Princess Cruise Lines, I know you will have a great time.

Archived