Belikin Beer

SassySpokane

We just returned from Belize and absolutely fell in love with their local beer, Belikin Beer. Does anyone know where we could get this in the States??? If you are planning on visiting Belize, this is a must try beverage. We found it for $2-$3 dollars for a bottle.

Hi Sassyspokane,

How was the fishing trip? What did you catch?? I was on the Glory with you but we ended up at a beach in Cozumel instead of fishing.

I too liked the Belikin beer...in fact we got two bottles for $3 at the restaurant/bar after snorkeling in Belize. Since I'm a beer girl, I'll keep my eyes open in the states and I'll let you know if I find it.

If anyone in the midwest knows where this beer can be found, please let me know! My husband LOVES beer and I brought him home one bottle when I cruised with my cousin, but he doesn't want to open it:confused: I went on a Mayan Ruin tour and never had a chance to try the beer.

Archived