Excursions for family ages 4-38

Hello,

I'm looking for a few suggestions for an excursion in st. Thomas or St.john. That the whole family can enjoy. The kids love to get involved and have fun so a boat ride with music and dancing would be fun, they love the sea life so maybe the option to snorkel and the Absoultely LOVE the beach, so beach time would also be fantastic. Also fun for the adults too :-) Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated.

head to Coki beach. You can visit Coral World (the kids would love it) then spend time enjoying the beautiful beach and snorkeling. You believe you can rent kayaks there as well. it would be a good day trip for those who want a little adventure and lots of beach/water.

Another suggestion is to take a catamaran tour that includes lunch and St. John. (Usually a beach/snorkel stop). Music and dancing is almost always involved on the larger boats.

Thanks Mrsfuzzmo :) I've been to Coki Beach - just haven't been to Coral World. I'm going to put that on my list. As far as the Catamaran, do you have any suggestions? I've hired simplicity in the past and they are wonderful but it's more of a relaxing day, and I think the kids will need something with a little more entertainment on board.

Hi,

If you are going to go to Coral World what might be a blast for your kids is that you can swim with a Sea Lion. My husband and I did that last summer on our honeymoon and it was the highlight of the trip. You are broken down into small groups (ours had 5 and the other group 4) and the trainers teach you how to give commands to the sea lions both while you are in the water and on land. During the whole time they take pictures. I think for my husband and myself it was $30 for the cd of all the pictures they took. I highly recommend it. :D We booked ours through the cruiseline but I did notice that you can book it directly through Coral World.

Hi,

If you are going to go to Coral World what might be a blast for your kids is that you can swim with a Sea Lion. My husband and I did that last summer on our honeymoon and it was the highlight of the trip. You are broken down into small groups (ours had 5 and the other group 4) and the trainers teach you how to give commands to the sea lions both while you are in the water and on land. During the whole time they take pictures. I think for my husband and myself it was $30 for the cd of all the pictures they took. I highly recommend it. :D We booked ours through the cruiseline but I did notice that you can book it directly through Coral World.

Thanks for the info. I will look into that :-)

Hi,

I assume you pay for any activity you do there, right? I see there is an entrance fee so that is just to get in?

Archived