Final Bets for Freedom Amenities

What will be Freedom's biggest surprise????  

166 members have voted

1. 1. What will be Freedom's biggest surprise????

• Trampoline on Deck
    • Large Pool/Wave Pool
    • Stateroom decor/amenities
    • New Speciality Restaurants
    • Enhanced Promenade
    • Enhanced Sports area/amenities
    • New Entertainment options (shows/talent,etc)
    • Rollercoaster/race track
    • Overall Ship design - interior/exterior
    • Nothing, bunch of hype

cantilevered hot tubs extending 12 feet out from the sides of the ship in the adults-only Solarium. Suspended 112 feet above the ...

Scary!

The nightclub sounds nice. Disney does this with a cover over their pools.

I think that RCCL is finally listening. Now there are areas for the children to cool off. Plenty of options for family sleeping too.

It all sounds great. Way to go RCCL! :)

Bonnie - Hope you didn't spoil CC announcement. You really did some Googling today. I haven't seen anything yet on the home page.

I see that there are going to be hammocks around the pool thereby creating a new group of relatives to the "chairs" and "tables" - namely, hammock hogs.

Personally, I was going for a self-leveling bowling alley!

Well Vicki, you still may get your wish. These recent "revelations" were only a portion of the enhancements. RCCL will be "uncovering" more surprises this Summer about enhancements to the interior public areas :eek: !!! Stay tuned ;)

Those who thought this was just going to be a oversized Voyager-class ship were definitely wrong. Royal Caribbean surprised me today. can't wait for the interior surprises. I definitely did the right thing booking this cruise. I may even take my grandson with me now ... he would lover the waterpark area.

Guest OBAYbee

I was concerned that I would be disappointed when they unveiled some of the plans.

I am pumped!! The hot tubs....yummy!

The water park at night with the light show making the deck a flower garden must be beautiful!

Did I read correctly that Freedom OTS is going to have a "lazy river"? They've been reading my mind again! I love those things...it's all the fun of swimming in a pool, combined with the sloth of laying in a chair. Assuming they put one of the sister ships on an Eastern itinerary, I might have to give this a try. And the adults-only solarium just sweetens the deal. :D

Archived