Riviera Deck

DEP274

We will be in room 255 are the balconys covered? I have never been on a top deck (usually the main deck) will it be rough? I will have some older people with me that tend to get a little sick. Did you enjoy your cruise it's my Mom's 50 aniversary and my Husbands birthday?

Our balcony was covered. . .the pool area is above. That having been said, you will get sun on the deck at different times of the day depending on which side you are on. As for roughness, I am seasickness prone and had absolutely no problem at all. . .didn't even wear my sea bands! It was a very convenient place to be because you could just go up one flight of stairs to the Horizon Court or the pool. We had a couple of parties on our deck and it was easy to go get a tray of hors d'oeuvres from the HC and just go up one easy flight to our room. I also believe the Riviera deck is the one with the aft pool. . .it's nice to go back there. . .there is a plenty of space to sit and watch the wake behind the ship, there is a bar, and it is less crowded than the main pool.

We love Princess! If you are celebrating special events they will put balloons on your door on the big day. Be sure and let them know about the 50th anniversary and the birthday!

Archived