AMADolce Ultimate River Cruise, Sept 19, 2013

AZCruisergirl

We just booked this cruise and am wondering if there are any others out there going with us? We are doing the optional pre cruise 2 nights in Budapest and post cruise 3 nights in Paris. We have done many cruises but never a river cruise. Looking forward to the smaller ship, fewer passengers and wonderful itinerary.

Welcome to the River Cruise Board! For your info, there is a "Roll Call for all River Cruises" a little bit up on the Message Boards under "Roll Calls". The posts are not as active on river cruises as on ocean cruises, but you might find someone else who is going on your date.

Sheila

Thanks Sheila, I am fairly new and not too savvy about CC yet but I will start a new thread on the roll call board and see who else might be a fellow traveler. It's still almost a year and a half away, so could be it will grow as time goes by.

We love to cruise and this seemed like the logical next step in our cruising experience. From everything I have read already, we are in for a special treat and unique experience.

Archived