Haven Concierge Calls?

ptuder

Quite a while ago I read about the Concierge calling Haven passengers in advance of their cruise? Is this still happening or just a random occurance? What types of requests would you make in advance? This will be our first Haven experience.

On another topic, what are the chances of a shore excursion being sold out in advance? We will have a very large OBC and want to do the ship excursion to snorkel in St. John. If I book in advance through NCL I will have to prepay. Normally I prefer paying in advance for everything but for this trip I'd rather apply it against our OBC.

Thanks for any thoughts! Happy Memorial Day!

On another topic, what are the chances of a shore excursion being sold out in advance? We will have a very large OBC and want to do the ship excursion to snorkel in St. John. If I book in advance through NCL I will have to prepay. Normally I prefer paying in advance for everything but for this trip I'd rather apply it against our OBC.

In October 2010 my husband and I sailed on the Epic. We waited till 2 days before we arrived in St. Thomas to book the St. John's Champagne catamaran tour, and had no problem whatsoever with there being a space issue. There ended up being to catamarans on the tour with no more than 25 people on each. I would HIGHLY recommend this excursion.:)

I got the call last November and the things they wanted to know where:

-Liquor choices

-Water choices

-Soda choices

-Pillow choices

-Any restaurant reservations

-Spa reservations

-Shore excursions

-Any other needs

• 2 weeks later...

:D:DWe leave in couple of weeks... Just recieved a very nice personalized welcome to the Haven card. It is fun to recieve mail in an envelope and complete with a stamp, not a postage machine, but a stamp. Nice touch NCL!

In October 2010 my husband and I sailed on the Epic. We waited till 2 days before we arrived in St. Thomas to book the St. John's Champagne catamaran tour, and had no problem whatsoever with there being a space issue. There ended up being to catamarans on the tour with no more than 25 people on each. I would HIGHLY recommend this excursion.:)

They stopped doing outgoing calles this year but you can still call them for the items listed in this thread. That's what we did for our March cruise.

Archived