Internet Cafe Printers

kodykatt

Since I'm flying from Seattle on Southwest, I want to checkin and print my boarding passes before I leave the ship (NCL Star.) Don't want that "C" boarding pass when I get to the airport. Anyone done this and if so, what was the approximate cost. Do the ship's computers download quickly?

Thanks

I am in no way trying to snide or snippy with you, as I have these same exact kinds of questions about my cruise and understand where you are coming from.

However, assuming the ship has a printer in the internet cafe, will it really make a difference in your decision if it costs you 3 dollars to print out your boarding pass? Will you really say, "Well, I'm sittin' in a middle seat on Southwest cause there is no way in heck I'm paying 3 stinkin' bucks for that boarding pass."

These kinds of questions pop into my head, too, until I try to realize that I'll just deal with these pesky details when I get there. No matter what someone tells you the price is (unless it's 50 bucks or some crazy number), you will still probably print out that pass. Nothing is worse than a middle seat!

Anyhow. Sorry I wasn't more helpful!

Heck, I really want to know the number of ounces in the Cagney Filet Mignons, but I'll eat them no matter what size they are! :D

I'm not sure of the cost (maybe the regular charges), but they were announcing that you could print out your boarding passes when we were on the Sun this week. It's my guess that you just go to the airline site and print them out.

We were on the Dream in March and no problem at all to get our seat assignments and print out our boarding passes. Check your passes carefully, though. At the same time, there was another guy in the internet cafe on the same flight as us who was also printing his passes. There was one printer for several computers. Luckily, we noticed that we were both printing at the same time.

Archived