MSC On-board Internet

mosstraveltv

Hi All,

I'm off on Divina late July, and I'm going to need to be on-call internet wise for most of the week. Can anyone give me an idea of the wi-fi coverage on board, if indeed there is one, and how much it is. Also I note that there is a hard wired internet option in the cabin, but again I have no idea of prices. Any advice is much appreciated.

Thanks

Stu.

You'd be better buying a Internet package in that case. The more minutes you buy, the cheaper per minute it works out. Not sure what the price is in euros, but last month I paid $70 for500 minutes.

I was on an eldership, so wifi was only available in public lounges. Think you may be able to get it in cabins on the newer ship's. Main thing is to remember to logut of the MSC session each time you are finished or the minutes will keep getting deducted. You can view all your sessions on their browser and I found the times used up to be accurate

Archived