Summit!~~CC1 AFT or Aqua?

cookie1961

Hi everyone,

DH and I were on Summit last year to Bermuda for my 50th birthday :) We got an amazing CC1 aft on deck 7. We are now looking into going on a cruise for our 25th anniversary next year. We are interested in a Southern Caribbean cruise starting out in San Juan. Summit has been re-furbished and now offer Aqua class!! I was playing and noticed that an Aft CC1 was available AND lots of Aqua cabins as well. I don't know much about Aqua, other than you eat in a different dining room and have access to spa like facilities on the ship. I did notice some aft Aqua cabins but there were not coming up as being available.

If you had the choice, what would you pick?

Thanks everyone :)

Personally, I'd pick Aquaclass so that I could dine in Blu. I prefer Blu to the larger, noisier MDR.

Agree - go with Aqua Class - the food in Blu, as well as the ambience is well worth it. We sailed on the Summit in March 2012 in cabin 1112 and were very pleased. Set to sail on the Silhouette in 3 weeks time and went w/AQ class again.

Archived