The LOOOOOONG hours before we leave.

zcat

You all know what mean. EVERYTHING is done, except to put my great big cat in the the "cat jail". Filled out the hold for the mail and for our gate guards (we live in a gated guarded community). Fridge is empty garbage is taken care of. Now the list of what is packed and in which suitcase is read for the 87th time. They are locked and yes my friends I did make those real yucky purple and glitter and tied them on with the dayglo yellow tape every which way on the cases. Boy are they ugly. I AM READY SOOOOO LET'S GO!!! If my husband would would go right now and sit on my ugly cases at the water front and wait for tomorrow morning. Happy, I am ecstatic. Have been on many many cruises, the days are way over 200 and I still get as excited as I did on my first cruise. Will be gone for a few weeks and this is my last posting. Bye bye - I'm gone the comp. is off. Judy

Zcat, I know how you feel! I leave for Germany on Saturday and I'm completely packed, all ready to go but I have to be here for class on Friday to pick up my airplane tickets... Tomorrow is going to be a very long day!

Our cat does a happy dance when we go on vacation, he has the house to himself, except for the cat sitter who pops by once day to fill his bowls and get the ole "sniff and stalk" treatment. That cat has ONE human and it is my eldest... no one else is even allowed to pet him.

Archived