How do I change my NCL rep

Not having cruised with NCL prior I dont know if there is a specific protocol in place but if it were me I'd just call and ask that my file be transferred . We had that problem with a particular travel agency years ago and the agency made the switch immediately on our request.

She is very Pushy and not very knowledgable

Mine does not respond to phone calls. He started out great, and last week during the dash sale I left him 5-6 messages and no phone call back. I too would like to change.

I just call reservations and talk to whoever answers. I don't think I've ever spoken to the same person twice. Wouldn't know who my PCC is. Maybe I should actually ask one of these days. :p

I just call reservations and talk to whoever answers. I don't think I've ever spoken to the same person twice. Wouldn't know who my PCC is. Maybe I should actually ask one of these days. :p

I am EXACTLY the same. I just work with whoever answers the phone. After all, the LAST thing I want to do is to call in and wait...on THEM? This is customer service, not AGENT service. I personally don't know who my "assigned" agent is but I can take a guess. It's the one who I got 2 or 3 times who had trouble getting her supervisor to "approve" move requests. I got her a few times and although there were possibilities I could see online, for some reason or another, she could not get upgrade approvals without loosing OBC or charging me a fortune in the difference.

Hypothetical scenario warning....Perhaps they get paid bonuses to keep people in their original assigned rooms instead of facilitating FREE upgrades. I envision her getting a $50 spiff if she can "only upgrade us to an OV rather than a Balcony or if she can get back the original OBC during the upgrade process or something similar...End of Hypothetical analysis...

The last call was to a guy who REALLY did not know what he was doing. He noticed that there was a $50 difference between the FREE cabin upgrade and the original $'s we had previously paid so he said we needed to pay that per person. I pointed out to him that he was reading the ledger wrong and while it was true that there was a small $50 difference, it was what we paid was HIGHER than the current rate for the new room. He said "Well, there CAN'T be a difference so I'll see if I can get the manager to approve that difference as an OBC". I was (somewhat) stunned but thought to myself "Sure, go ahead. unlike the baby in the credit card commercial, I LIKE more money!". He came back online and said "I don't know how you did it but you have the cabins but I am not able to offer the additional OBC" which was what I had expected from the beginning anyway so I was pleased and thanked him for his time.

Maybe this is why I have used the same local TA for the past 10 years :)

Ndabunker- keep the Pearl in one piece for me :)

When did you switch to the Pearl? the last I remember you were going on the Jewel due to cost difference.

Are you going to take the small boat tour of Tracy Arm out of Juneau? - if so please write a review when you get back.

I'm sorry to hear about the poor customer service. Hopefully a Norwegian rep is paying attention to this thread! I can't believe that an agent no longer works for ncl and that his/her client base wasn't transfered to a new agent...or that the new agent didn't take the time to even send a "form" letter of introduction to the previous and current clients! :( If a Norwegian rep is reading this then I want to give a shout out for Jorge Medina!!!! He is so helpful and patiently answers all my questions and I have referred him to both family and friends! :D and now to all of you as well!

Also would like to give a "thumbs up" to Dominic Samuels, he has gone beyond what I would have expected from someone you only talk to on the phone. Even took the time to call me on a Saturday. Having been in the customer service department myself, I know that you will receive the kind of care that a particular person is willing to give you. Some great, some not so great.

Found out why my PCC hasn't gotten back to me, he no longer works for NCL. WOW...

I found out the same thing over a month ago :eek: and they still havent assigned a new person to me....I even asked when I called in and found out he wasnt there any more if they could please send me an email with my new PCC's name on it, but they havent done it yet...guess Im just going to have to call again and get a supervisor on the line to assign one to me....sigh...I really did like my PCC...I could tell he was kind of new, but he really did try to help me out...

That's funny. I had the same thing happen. I noticed on one of the promotional emails that my consultant changed. I don't know when that happened. It was a shame because while I only talked to my old consultant when I was booking my trip last March, she was really helpful and I liked her. :(

Archived