First time cruisers going on Zuiderdam May 28th

cubfan49

Hey does any body know if the sports bar will have Cubs games on??? Just wondering, can you usually ask for a certain game and will the bartender, or cocktail waitress try to find the game for you?? Also, if you bring your own laptop do you have to pay for internet service???

well, thanks Tarkus, I think I'll just leave the ole laptop at home, I'm not cheap, but, I don't want to pay an exorbant price just to get on the net, to heck with that!!..I'll have a fe extra drinks instead....lol....I think I'll be in the Sports Bar and the Crow's nest a few times on this cruise.

yeah, that was my idea as well. besides internet access, i normally shoot enough digipics that dumping them to my notebook's hard drive is warranted; this time i'm going to just bring a second camera and have also bought a couple more sd cards instead.

on a totally different subject, in case you've never seen this URL it might help whet your appetite for our impending voyage: http://www.virtualtoursusa.com/hollandzuiderdam.htm.

l8r...

hi cubfan - i too have been on the Zuiderdam twice (in fact, my only two cruises) and LOVED it!!! Of course, I have nothing to compare it to but neither will you! lol!

You will have a great time I am sure - I am leaving this weekend on the Zaandam to Alaska and I can hardly contain myself. Rest assured that you don't loose that "first time excitement". In fact, I think I am even more excited now that I know what I am in for!

Enjoy your cruise!

Archived