majesty all inclusive

got the ai package on majesty can any 1 tell me what this includes i like bitter cider and wine with meals wife partial to wine kopperburg wkd and baileys any help appreciated

got the ai package on majesty can any 1 tell me what this includes i like bitter cider and wine with meals wife partial to wine kopperburg wkd and baileys any help appreciated

Hi

The AI includes Lager draught,Boddingtons in a can,wine by the class,and shorts and certain cocktails when we was on last week any cocktail with cranberry juice in you paid extra.Most shorts are incuded except premium Whiskey,Brandy.You have to pay a premium for Baileys , cider and any bottle beer.

wolf7

What on earth is a bitter cider? everything is free [ which explains the rampant drunkeness :);):eek:] except for some branded drinks like JD

bitter,cider that better

What on earth is a bitter cider? everything is free [ which explains the rampant drunkeness :);):eek:] except for some branded drinks like JD

NOT everything is "free" - there is a large list of drinks included but there are supplements to pay for certain drinks - cider is usually extra

Archived