Future Cruise Certificate

Im considering buying a future cruise certificate, as i understand i have a year to book, its 250 deposit per stateroom and there is a stateroom credit via RCL, as well as up to 3 family/friends can also book a room under those terms am i correct?

My question is do i have to book through RCL or can i go through a TA and possibly get OBC too? Can i have both OBC's or whatever special perks the TA is offering.

Im considering buying a future cruise certificate, as i understand i have a year to book, its 250 deposit per stateroom and there is a stateroom credit via RCL, as well as up to 3 family/friends can also book a room under those terms am i correct?

My question is do i have to book through RCL or can i go through a TA and possibly get OBC too? Can i have both OBC's or whatever special perks the TA is offering.

You have an unlimited time to book when you purchase a Next Cruise certificate. The cost is $100 per person, and you need only one person on the certificate. You get 2 Friends & Family certificates that others can use to book 2 additional staterooms (on the same cruise you eventually book) and get the same OBC as you. You can use a TA or Royal, your choice. The OBC from the NC can be combined with your TA's OBC.

Thanks for your quick reply, sounds like a win win to me!

One more thing I forget to mention is that an NC cert can be assigned to a travel agent. When you buy the NC cert, they will normally assign the NC to the agent that is listed on cruise you are on. If you want the flexibility to assign the NC to another agent, tell them up front that you don't want the NC assigned to a TA.

Archived