credit at LaCucina

Lil Eng

This is my first cruise with NCL we are going with another couple and we booked La Cucina for dinner one night. My daughter last week gave us as an Anniversary gift the Romance Package with comes with a "romantic dinner for two at La Cucina. My question is since we already booked for 4 and was charged on credit card at that time do I get credit at the time we go or do I request it when I board? Sorry to be so long but I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

This is my first cruise with NCL we are going with another couple and we booked La Cucina for dinner one night. My daughter last week gave us as an Anniversary gift the Romance Package with comes with a "romantic dinner for two at La Cucina. My question is since we already booked for 4 and was charged on credit card at that time do I get credit at the time we go or do I request it when I board? Sorry to be so long but I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance.

Go twice? :)

My suggestion would be to call the Bon Voyage Gifts Dept. at NCL and see if you can upgrade the Romance Package you have to the one that includes dinner at LeBistro instead of LaCucia. It's only $10.00 more and LeBistro has a much more romantic atmosphere than LaCucina. Very thoughtful of your daughter though.

My suggestion would be to call the Bon Voyage Gifts Dept. at NCL and see if you can upgrade the Romance Package you have to the one that includes dinner at LeBistro instead of LaCucia. It's only $10.00 more and LeBistro has a much more romantic atmosphere than LaCucina. Very thoughtful of your daughter though.

Good recommendation +1

Archived