Shogun Live from Grand Princess 2nd June

Shogun

Hi Azjack

Why folks put up with a cabin with no air con for a week then complain about it here, makes no sense to me, tell the ship and get them to fix it, its that simple, again just telling a room steward or pursar every day is not the answer, tell them first and if not fixed within a day tell the hotel manager.

yours shogun

Well said but unfortunate. Why aren't the purser's staff enabled to get things done? Should the hotel manager have to get involved to resolve every problem? Seems to be a process problem to me -- lines of communication and decision making sorely need to be reviewed...

Thanks for the live from, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to being back on the Grand next week, and sailing with you next November.

Cheers,

John

Hi Dr John

for some reason appears that a large number of issues that get reported to the pursars desk never get fixed first time, or need to be reported a number of times before they get fixed. While if HGM is involved they are fixed first time. Could be a number of reasons pursars not getting full detail from passengers, may be not knowing what questions to ask to get full details of the issue, may be pursars not providing the right type of info to maintenance, where as HGM has a lot of knowledge most likely come across problm before and knows what is required to fix it,

And I have air con issues in the past on a long cruise after a few days of no action got HGM involved result cabin went from oven to fridge, however we did get a card from the engineer bloke with his pager saying any issues in future call direct.

yours Shogun

Hi TLC535

Thank you for reading my rantings, see you on the Royal,

Hi Dr John

see you on the Grand, have a great cruise look out for a bar lady call Flow

often in Crooners tell her the couple from Scotland say hello.

Hi Fathercop looks like you will be getting on the Royal as we get off, .

yours Shogun

Thanks for the advice Shogun!! Since we'll be in Alaska, I'm not going to sweat the small stuff (if there is any small stuff to sweat). We'll probably be sitting outside the whole time & only come in to sleep, and I suppose eat. It's going to be amazing to see everything & we feel lucky that Princess has everything we really wanted. It's going to be a long year waiting, but we know it'll be worth it. Thanks again!

Hi All

This was the band playing on the Grand

yours Shogun

We were on the Grand 5/19 to 6/02, very disappointed with the 'speakers". The 2 lead singers 1 male 1 female appeared to not know the words of the songs they were singing and constantly looking down at sheet music. Just our opinion and we expressed it when we completed the on line survey.

Carl

Ps..no cruise or holiday is ever perfect and only mentioned it because I saw your post.

We thought the speakers were good, played some great tunes and interacted well with the cruisers and were on at 11.15 before we went to one5.:D

Shogun....good nights we had in one5 especially with our russian spy Helga?? ;)

Hi There

Art Director was Michelle, can not tell you anything about her,

yours Shogun

Thanks for all your time, information and concerns expressed.

By chance do you know who the shore excursion manager was for your sailing

I am sailing on the July 7th cruise

Thanks

Hi Hutch, thisis the info from the Patter about Michelle Poole. Abbr version Born in Northamptonshire, Formal training in Art history, Fine art and Photography. joined princess 2007. Lives in Cambridge.

Not a lot of info really

Sandy in Spain

Archived