Pearl Inside Cabin Photos?

lola4795

I have a couple. Here's the main cabin, with the beds separated.

Thank you for your fast reply!! Your pics are really good. We will be in an inside family cabin. From what I understand, there is a pull down and then they bring in another bed for the floor.

Do you think the cabin is wide enough to turn one of the beds sideways to form a "U" shape out of the 3 beds. That seems like it would be more comfortable than sleeping side by side.

Thank you for your fast reply!! Your pics are really good. We will be in an inside family cabin. From what I understand, there is a pull down and then they bring in another bed for the floor.

Do you think the cabin is wide enough to turn one of the beds sideways to form a "U" shape out of the 3 beds. That seems like it would be more comfortable than sleeping side by side.

here is a picture of that layout. The 4th bed is a tundle bed that stores under one of the other beds. Stewards don't use this layout, so if this is what you want, I would print out a picture of it and take it with you. You will have to get the small table and chair removed to make room for this arrangement.

2127670080_4bedsincabinlayout.jpg.e054866b41acd756ed9496158e518bea.jpg

Wow! You guys are GOOD!

Has anyone used the "u" shaped arrangement? Was it worth the effort and the loss of the table?

Do the stewards pull the trundle in every day? That would make a big difference in the floor space.

Thanks bakerintn for posting the photos. We would rather have the U shape as I can see whomever of our children who is "stuck" in the middle complaining.

It was good to see that the trundle bed is not right on the floor. I was worried about that too.

How wide is the pull down from the wall bed? It looks really small. It is the same size as a regular twin bed?

Archived